Intelligent and easy living
Get more out of your home automation system with these add-ons:
SIMlock is a stand-alone electronic kit that uses a SIM card and other software to open a lock. It is installed near an identified door and on receiving a call from a registered phone number, SIMlock unlocks the door.
Just a few easy steps:
- SIMlock is programmed to accept requests from pre-determined and authorised numbers.
- To open the door, you dial the SIMlock number from your mobile phone.
- SIMlock detects a call and identifies the number.
- If the number is authorised, SIMlock recognises this and initiates positive action.
- The lock opens and you have access to the facility.